Monday, January 16, 2012

Excuses, excuses, excuses

It seems that everywhere I turn the theme of "No More Excuses" comes up.  Biggest Loser, Lysa TerKeurst devotionals and even in my Bible study. 

This has made me start to think of the excuses I've been making.  Lack of self-control, laziness, rebellion...and the list goes on. 

Not a great way to start off the year.  We've started Beth Moore's Bible study "David - Seeking a heart like His".

One key phrase stood out to me.  "Partial disobedience is still disobedience."

Well,  it's time to get serious about these goals I referred to in an earlier blog.

1.  Complete my Bible Study weekly.  (Without using my old study - that would be only cheating myself). 

2.  Sign up for my 1st 10K. 

Seeking God first in all things - Body & Soul seems like a great place to start.


Seeking Him.
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment